Coroner identifies man found fatally shot in woman's West Ashley driveway | News
WEST ASHLEY, SC (WCSC)- The Charleston County Coroner's Office has released the identity of the man found shot dead Thursday night in a driveway on San Miguel Road in West Ashley.
The victim is 27-year-old Kentrell Samuel, who died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators with the Charleston Police Department are working the case.
Police say dispatch received the call around 10:40 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the resident returned home after being out of town and found Samuel dead in her driveway.
EMS arrived on scene and pronounced Samuel dead.
Charleston police are investigating his death as a homicide. No other information has been released at this time.
Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near West Ashley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tickets on sale at noon for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint