Lane closures and shifts set for Bees Ferry Rd. | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- West Ashley motorists will need to pay extra attention while driving down Bees Ferry Road at night beginning April 8.
Lane closures and shifts along Bees Ferry Road will take place between main Road and Glenn McConnell Parkway from April 8 to April 12.
The nighttime closures, which will allow workers to lay asphalt, will take place between the hours of 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Workers will be on the scene to direct traffic during the closures. There will also be pavement markings and traffic control devices to help guide drivers.
The lane closures and shifts are part of the Bees Ferry Road Widening Project, which is expected to be completed April 2014.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near West Ashley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Second show added for Dave Chappelle at the PAC
- Police: Fugitive attempting to leave area captured at Charleston airport
- Parents, community call for end to violence following fatal shooting
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home
- Suspect sought after woman forced to withdraw money at gunpoint